$20 CAD, includes written & photo set up instructions & all files for 10 puzzles, 5 QR code locks, 5 paper key locks & 5 paper keys.
Instant download after purchase. Printable files to set up your own escape room at home for your kids or family. Includes 10 puzzles, 5 paper key locks & 5 QR code locks. Find out if your code is correct using a google form after scanning the QR code with your camera app on your phone.
Stop the Bomb – a theme especially for kids who love to save everyone!
All printable puzzles, detailed written instructions & photo instructions are included in the digital files.
10 puzzles designed for kids & families. Any number of players but you will get more turns to do something in a smaller group. Game play is about 30-60 minutes but will vary depending on previous escape room experience.
Clear step by step set up instructions included in written form & with photos.
NO LOCKS REQUIRED
*All locks are made of paper.
*Some are QR codes you scan with your smart phone camera app to go to a google form where you will have to enter the correct code to unlock the box.
*Some are matching paper keys to paper locks.
Escape from Space – Home Escape Game Rules
1. Only search in places when you are told to do so. You don’t want to accidentally find a key or clue too early.
2. If an object (box, bag, etc.) has a paper lock on it (key locks or QR code locks), you must get the lock open before opening the object.
3. To open a box or bag with a picture of a key, you need to find the paper key that looks EXACTLY the same. Once you have the matching key, you can open the box or bag that has the same key.
4. To unlock QR code locks scan the QR code with your phone’s camera app & click the link to a google form. You can enter your code in the form to see if it’s correct. Once it’s correct, you can open the box.
5. Stay in the game play area. The person who set up the game can tell you which room or rooms the game play area includes.
MISSION: Escape from Space
NESA (National Escape Space Association) has been hearing some strange signals from a nearby galaxy. You and your fellow astronauts have been assigned to a space mission to find out if these signals are from aliens and to find out if they are friendly or not. Along the way you need to watch out for meteors, black holes and alien invasions. Hopefully you will be able to handle any problems along the way and return to Earth.
You will need this to play the game:
1. One smart phone with internet connection.
2. Something to write with (pencil, pen, marker)
The faster you finish the game, the more stars you get!
< 30 min = ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
30-45 min = ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
45-60 min = ⭐️⭐️⭐️
60+ min = ⭐️⭐️
Gave up = ⭐️
You will need this to set up:
1. Printer with colour ink & white printer paper
4. 10 empty boxes, bags, pencil cases, suitcases (to lock up & hide clues inside). Any size will work as paper can be folded to fit.
You will be hiding paper keys in the following places.
These items can all be in the same room OR you can spread them out around the house. For example, the shoe can stay at your home entrance.
2. Chair (any kind)
3. Coffee cup
4. Table (any size)
5. Any novel or book with at least 15 pages.
Puzzle solutions included so a parent can give hints if necessary.